Are you looking for an employer who respects you and appreciates you?
Do you like working outdoors and working with your hands?
Come work with a top quality custom residential landscaping firm!
We have been serving the Triangle area since 1987 with top quality landscaping! Our customers love the work we provide for them and it keeps them coming back for more improvements and additions to their yards.
At DesignScapes, we offer many services!
As a part of our team, you will be doing plant installations, fertilizing, laying sod, drainage work, irrigation work, creating stone pathways, building retaining walls, and other services. We take pride our work and so should you!
- Previous landscaping experience is required. This is not a mowing and blowing maintenance job so your previous landscaping experience should be specifically installations of both landscapes and hardscapes.
- You must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. (Being able to drive a stick is a big plus.)
- You must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- You must be physically able to perform duties and enjoy working outdoors, year-round.
- You must be willing to learn our level of professionalism as well as our styles and techniques for the installation of residential landscapes and hardscapes.
Do you think you would be a great addition to our team?
Tell us why and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!