Looking for that perfect tree to add to your yard?
You may be interested in a Forest Pansy Redbud.
Here are a few fun facts:
- Long lasting, bright purple/pink blooms start appearing in spring before the leaves.
- The leaves are blood red and heart shaped when young and turn a dark purple/green as it matures.
- During the Fall, leaves are an assortment of red, purple, orange, and yellow.
- Shows off beautiful branches during the Winter.
- This tree is perfect year-round!
- It can grow 15-25 feet tall with a wide spread.
- Low maintenance and low trouble!
- Grows best in full sun to part shade
- Thrives in moist, well-drained soil
We’re going to take a wild guess that you’re ready to add one to your yard!
Wait no longer! Give us a call today 919-844-3441 or fill out the contact form below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
(P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog!)