There are two types of people in this world — “DIY (Do-it-Yourself)” people and “Hire Someone” people. There are a few ways to determine which category you fit in! Are you one of those people that will change a flat tire or will you call roadside assistance? Are you one of those people that cleans your own house or do you hire a maid? Are you someone that has tried to implement new landscaping in your yard but ended up getting frustrated and having to spend twice the time and money to fix it?
Being able to do something yourself is great…if you have the time, patience, and effort to put into it. When you’re not able to put those three things into a project, you are less likely to have a success. Let’s face it! We all live busy lives these days. No matter your situation, chances are you don’t have a great amount of time to implement new landscaping in your yard. That’s why you should hire a
landscaping contractor DesignScapes to take care of it for you! (hint, hint) Here are a few reasons you should hire us to take care of your project!
- Time – Save some time by hiring us to do the work for you! They say when you start this kind of project, count on it taking double the time and double the money to complete. If you hire DesignScapes, you won’t have to worry about that! When we come to an agreement on a price of a job, we stick to it, as well as the estimated time it will take! Also, you won’t have to worry about taking time out of your schedule to make sure the job is being completed.
- Purchasing Materials – You’ve got a whole list of materials to purchase for your project and you don’t even know where to start! You want certain plants but can’t find anywhere that will sell to the general public. You need stone from one place and mulch from another. That’s just too much for one person to handle! Let us take that stress off of you. DesignScapes purchases all materials required for the jobs, leaving the stress and hassle off of your shoulders!
- Plants – Speaking of plants, it’s hard to know what you’re truly getting. You don’t want to add something to your landscape only to find out a year later that it’s not what you wanted! There are countless different varieties of plants. A landscaping contractor will know what varieties of plants will be the most successful in your landscape.
- Budget – Living on a budget like most people in the world? Still want that perfect landscape for your home? We’ve got you covered. Tell us what you’re looking to spend on your project and we’ll create and implement a plan that fits your needs without destroying the budget!
- Why you should really hire us. – At DesignScapes, we strive to provide the best landscaping services as possible, as well as customer service. We have great reviews that you can check out here. We have won the “Best of Houzz Service” award for two years in a row. We promise to provide the best advice and experience for you while taking care of your landscaping wants and needs. Not only do we do design work, but we have a crew that implements our plans in a professional and timely manner.
Are you convinced now? Put up all of your supplies and cancel your planned trip to the nurseries and hardware store. Let us take care of your project for you! We operate year round and believe it or not, this is the perfect time of the year for new plantings! Give us a call today at 919-844-3441 or fill out the contact form below!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog!
Check out some of our best photos!