Today, we’ll be talking about the Abelia.
Here are some facts:
- The Abelia is a rounded, semi-evergreen shrub
- Can grow up to 10 feet tall
- Can spread up to 15 feet wide
- Has glossy, dark green leaves
- Produces fragrant flowers from midsummer to autumn
- Does best in fertile, well-drained soil
- Likes to dance in full sun or partial shade
- Attracts butterflies
- Low maintenance
We hope you have enjoyed this blog post.
We work will Abelias and so many other plants here at DesignScapes and we do installations year-round!
Give us a call today to see what we can do for you! 919-844-3441 (or fill out the contact form below)
We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. You should subscribe to our blog! 🙂