Happy New Year!
Can you believe that it’s already an end to 2021? Once again, we have had another weird year that has affected everyone in one way or another. We hope that you have come out a stronger, wiser and healthier version of you!
Now 2022 is upon us!!! New Year’s resolutions are a great way to finally motivate yourself to meet goals that you have put off. The New Year is a time to make goals for your health, your finances, your business, your family and even your landscaping.
Goals for my landscape?
What are your goals for your landscaping? More, now than ever, our homes are our safe spaces ~ so take the time to upgrade your outdoor living space in 2022. Consider planning a landscape design that is a welcoming space for entertaining friends and loved ones or improving the function of your landscape or its aesthetic appeal. No matter the reason, a new year is exactly what some need to finally make those desired changes to their home.
We at DesignScapes of NC have put together a list of ideas to help you think about what the possibilities for your landscape can be… a list of possible New Years resolutions for your landscape!
Take a look at our list of landscaping and garden ideas below and of course let us know how DesignScapes can assist you in meeting your goals!
22+ Landscaping Ideas for 2022
- Try a new fun plant combination in your garden
- Add some colorful flowerpots to your front porch
- Invest in a stone patio for entertaining
- Add a small local specimen tree to your front yard
- Install a peaceful water feature
- Add some curb appeal by planting an annual flower garden
- Hire DesignScapes of NC to makeover your landscape
- Install a cozy fire pit
- Plant bulbs for more spring/summer landscape color
- Create a new seating area
- Create peaceful paths with stone or pebbles to meander through your garden
- Invest in a professional, local maintenance crew
- Invest in a professional clean up of your landscape
- Create a monthly feeding and watering schedule
- Hire DesignScapes of NC to help you
- Incorporate sustainable elements to your landscape
A little DIY Landscaping
- Hang a new bird feeder in your backyard to attract new wildlife
- Add a water source to encourage pollinators
- Plant flowers and foliage plants you love to make your home you
- Learn to identify beneficial insects
- Use Pinterest to find new landscape ideas to share with your DesignScapes Design Team
- Use Pinterest to find new landscape decorations
- Add new chairs to your yard and get out there and enjoy it!
- Take lots of pictures and make some outdoor memories with your family and friends