The weather is teasing us right now. We get a few days of Spring and then it’s Winter again! We’re hoping that will all be over soon and we can kiss the cold air good-bye for a couple of months!
We’d like to share some information about a gorgeous plant that’s blooming right now! It’s called….
- The perfect plant to brighten up a shady spot! They actually thrive in the shade!
- Blooms in late Winter/ early Spring and give a touch of color, while everything else is dormant and brown.
- Great to plant under trees!
- Make a perfect addition to most landscapes.
- Bowl/saucer shape flowers.
- Deer resistant.
- Mostly evergreen.
- Can grow up to 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide.
- Flowers come in green, pink, and/or white.
- Has a Chartreuse/Gold foliage
- A very low maintenance plant.
We hope you have enjoyed this article! Interested in adding one to your existing landscape? Ready to start a new project?
Give us a call 919-844-3441 or fill out the contact form below!
We look forward to hearing from you!